Sunday, April 5, 2009

Memphis City Schools..Spring Break March 2009



I took my nephews to my husband's and I favorite vacation spot...in the mountains for their SpringBreak09. This was my first time washing my hair while vacationing away from home and it felt weird. My hair was sooo dry (4 1/2 weeks post), and I didn't want to have a set-back so I went to the local Walmart to purchase some of the same items I use at home, that were left behind on purpose except for my olive oil mix and Chi. I knew I couldn't walk around on vacation with my hair looking crazy so I finally got on the bus and bought a flat iron. I washed my hair and wet wrapped, put on satin scarf and dried about 10-15% with scarf on with the hotel's dryer, then I flat ironed the next evening. I loved the results and I'm glad I did it. So, the next time I'm traveling, I'm not going to let my hair suffer and not going to miss wash days because I'm on the road.

Glitter Graphics - GlitterLive.com

No comments: